At Edwards Funeral Service, families are what matter. We not only strive to provide the best service before, during and after a need arises, but we also focus on another important aspect of the funeral arrangement which is the cost of your personal selections.
Our Family Savings Program provides families peace of mind knowing they are selecting dignified care for their loved one at the most affordable pricing structure in the State of Ohio. The old saying is “You get what you pay for” and at Edwards Funeral Service we dispel that idiom. Our motto is “Exceptional Service, Affordable Price” and we endeavor to live up to those words. When our company opened its doors in 2008, we were fortunate to begin during a time in the funeral industry when a costly building, expensive remodels and a fleet of hearses were not main stream. This eliminated the financial burden of a hefty mortgage, huge property taxes, car payments and vehicle maintenance. That does not mean our staff is not licensed, experienced or professional. It just means we do not have to roll other costs into the price before we can afford to help you. What you are “not getting” at Edwards is an outdated business model that costs more for the same service.
The Family Savings Program provides all inclusive packages, therefore when you receive a quote from our professional staff you know in a positive sense you are truly” getting what you pay for.” There are many funeral service providers that claim to be giving you package pricing, but then want to add on other items, such as, register books, memorial folders, thank you cards, video tributes, caskets, vaults, cremation containers, temporary urns, etc…. We simplify everything to make your decision making easier at a time when you really need straight answers, not a funeral director complicating an already stressful situation with fast talk, itemized charges vs. package pricing, the game playing of price matching or hidden fees. That is the benefit of speaking with a funeral director from Edwards Funeral Service. We provide honest answers while educating families about all options and helping families save as much money as possible.
At Edwards Funeral Service, we help hundreds of families a year with their burial, cremation and aquamation services. Our popularity continues to grow because families trust us with the care of their loved one and are pleasantly surprised with the low price they are charged while still receiving professional care. So many of our families have expressed to us “We never thought we could afford the service we wanted” or “We thought we would have to settle for a pine box.” It is extremely satisfying to deliver quality service at the price promised. Edwards Funeral Service makes it easy with no games, no price matching necessary and no hidden fees. We guarantee it.
Planning your funeral arrangements in advance can offer you and your family a number of benefits:
- More Time to Consider Your Options– You and your family will have time to research your options and make well-informed decisions, without feeling rushed
- A Sense of Accomplishment– You will feel good knowing selections have been made
- Fewer Family Concerns - Your surviving family members will have less to worry about in the event of your death
- Paying in Advance Option – When you pay in advance you can guarantee today’s prices. Our Funeral Director will explain each payment method and plan available to you. We will also provide guidance as you make the decision that is best for you and your family.
- Leaving a legacy – When you pay in advance, more of your assets and life insurance proceeds will go directly to your beneficiary of choice.
- Save the Amount You Need – Once you gain an understanding of all the costs involved, you can earmark a portion of your savings to cover those costs
- Fewer Last-minute Expenses – When you plan in advance, your family is less likely to incur additional expenses at the time of the funeral.
To request more information regarding advance planning, or to begin the advance planning process, please call us at 614-444-3200 or, you can complete our easy Online Advance Planning Form now.